Thursday, March 26, 2009

Upsy Daisy

This is a card I made for a challenge (can't remember what the challenge was). Anyway, I used the Texturz plate from SU again. I know, hard to believe. This card is pretty self explanatory. However, one thing that doesn't show well is the glitter on the flowers. I first stamped the flower image with VersaMark, then Pink Pirouette. After stamping the CS, I embossed with Iridescent Ice. It looks so soft and sparkly IRL. The words are punched out with the new large oval punch from Stampin' Up!
Recipe: Upsy Daisy and Sincere Salutations from Stampin' Up!
Pink Pirouette, PP DP, Whisper White, Basic Gray CS
Basic Gray, VersaMark, Pink Pirouette ink
Pink Pirouette striped ribbon, lrg. oval punch, SU Texturz plate

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty layout! The soft colors are lovely!

My Creations said...

I love the colors you chose for this card, Adair. So simply yet so elegant. Very nice.

Warm Hugs, Janet