Thursday, March 26, 2009

Hey Foxy!


I signed up for a challenge to use a recently purchased stamp that has not yet been used. I couldn't resist this new stamp from Imaginisce. Who can resist a face like this?! The image is stamped on watercolor paper and colored with Stampin' Up! ink. I even colored the white of his fur with Whisper White craft ink. I didn't know if I could watercolor with craft ink, but this worked fine. I used a light wash for the background and the grass is a retired stamp from SU. The word is from Fiskars. I embellished with Prima flowers with little rhinestones in the center. And, of course, I had to use the large polka dot Texturz plate. Can you tell I love it?! I used fibers I bought a long time ago in the dollar section at Target.
Recipe: Foxy by Imaginisce, Fiskars and Roughing It from SU
Basic Brown, Certainly Celery, Really Rust, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White, Soft Sky inks
Whisper White, Soft Sky, Really Rust, DP and watercolor cardstock
Prima flowers, rhinestones, Martha Stewart border punch, Stampin' Up! Texturz plate, QuickKutz nameplate

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This one is SOOO cute! You do such wonderful work. Glad you are part of our group and now a blogger.~D.G.

My Creations said...

Hi Adair... he is one little cutie.... You can use him for a lot of occasions... I love your card!
Warm Hugs.. Janet