Sunday, June 14, 2009

Saturday Evening Post


I bought this awesome stamp at Smudges' garage sale. I made this ATC (Artist Trading Card) for a Yahoo group I am on. For those of you who are not familiar with ATC's, they are miniature works of art that measure 3 1/2 x 2 1/2. If you have not made one yet, give it a try. They are so fun!


Recipe: Stamp - Saturday Evening Post; Card Stock - Not Quite Navy, Bravo Burgandy, Basic Black and Glossy White (Stampin' Up!); Ink - Basic Black and reinkers for coloring in image, Vintage Photo Distress Ink; Accessories - Distresser

2 comments:

Elena said...

This stamp is so beautiful! Love the colors you chose for coloring!
Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

Sonya said...

Hi Adair, Thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving such a lovely comment. I have just been having a look through your blog and think your work is wonderful! What a good find this stamp was, its quite a treasure!