Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Cards

I'm afraid that I am late at sending out my Christmas cards again this year. I had most of them done, but we decided to do a Christmas letter also. We just finished the letter on Christmas Eve. So, I will be sending them out next week. I made a few cards this year. I can't do just one design as I get bored quickly making the same card. Here is a glimpse this year's versions.

I used Christmas Montage, one of my favorite Stampin' Up! Christmas stamp sets, for this card. The design on the base of the card is made with a stamp from BoBunny. I used Very Vanilla, Perfect Plum cardstock, Very Vanilla and Perfect Plum ink, vanilla satin ribbon and Martha Stewart's lace border punch.













I finally used my Fluffles stamp from Stampendous! for this card. The tree is from Studio G. I watercolored the image. I also embossed the base of the card with the snowflake embossing folder from Cuttlebug.















This is my first clear card. I really had fun making it! The snowflake image on the clear base is a stamp from Stampendous! The snowman is from TAC. I colored the snowman with ink and blender pen. I popped the buttons up and added lots of glitter.














This cute reindeer is from TAC. I paper pieced him from patterned paper. This was another fun card to make.

















I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and wish you a relaxing New Year!

1 comment:

Carol said...

Great cards Adair!!! I love the one I actually got... but these others are really cool too.
Carol